In Search Of Part-Time Freelance Blog Writing Jobs: Recommendations For Beginners
When you want to increase your income, it is a good option to search for a part time job. Many people prefer to work from home; it is comfortable, you don’t waste time on the way to work and you can control the projects that you accept. Writing blogs can be a good choice because it does not take a lot of time, and the subject are usually very accessible. As a beginner, you can encounter some difficulties but there’s nothing that can’t be solved in a few weeks.
- Choose a platform that is suitable for the services that you offer. There are many portals that facilitate the communication between freelancers and clients, but some of them are better for web design while others are perfect for writing. If you use the right website, half of your work is already done.
- Create an attractive profile. You have to write a description of the services you offer and very often, this will be one of the first things that a client will look for. Be professional, but relaxed and friendly. The more accurate you describe your work, the more chances you have to get hired. A customer wants to know exactly what you can do, how long it will take and how much it will cost.
- Upload a portfolio. You have to write a few good pieces that will show your personal style and convince the clients that you are the right person for the job. The articles that you provide as samples need to be completely error free and to be written in a very engaging way. Choose different topics to show your versatility.
- Develop a unique style. If you write for a blog, you need to be able to keep the readers interested and loyal. For this, your content needs to be fun but informative in the same time and to use expressions that will allow your readers to understand completely the information that you provide. Only in this way you can hope for a long-term collaboration with a client.
- Work with serious customers even if they pay less. It’s better to have constant work that gives you a moderate income than to have a big project every few months. A long-term collaboration will give you a good reputation and the possibility to advance in your career.